We are needing a detail-oriented individual to join our talented claims team as a part-time Claims Assistant!
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Word and Excel
- A high school diploma, but preference will be given to candidates with post-secondary education or CIP designation
- Previous exposure in a fast paced retail environment or customer facing role would be an asset
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong keyboarding skills with the ability to navigate through numerous screens quickly and efficiently
You will be assisting the rest of the claims department with their various needs, including:
- Providing prompt, courteous, accurate service to all customers and partners
- Setting up incoming claims, including entering information into the claims system, distributing to the appropriate claims representative
- Telephone call inquiry and distribution duties as required
- Process and reconcile payments within level of authority
- Provide data tracking support and manage spreadsheets
- Creating letter and preparing claims forms, mail processing and distribution
- Photocopying and filing
- Maintaining workload within established guidelines and our service standards
- Other general duties as assigned
If this is position is of interest to you, please submit an application right away!
We look forward to hearing from you.