Perks & Benefits
Working at SeaFirst:
SeaFirst Insurance Brokers are insurance specialists. We offer our team members great opportunities to grow in the industry, along with a very competitive benefit package! Check out our 'Employee Benefits' page for the full list of benefits.
We take pride in our great reputation for being the best place to work as an Insurance Broker. Why? Take a look at how we value our employees:
- We not only pay for all insurance education, but we give a bonus if you pass your exam!
- We do extensive in-house training for all lines of business that we sell
- Our Extended Medical/Dental coverage is superlative: it gives you a lot of flexibility on how you want to spend your coverage dollars. It includes an Employee Assistance Program and a Registered Retired Savings Plan, and long term disability leave
- We recognize and recompense 12 holiday closures over the year (2 more than the law requires us to)
- Referral bonus of $250 for any referral of a qualified candidate to a position posting; $500 if the candidate is hired
- Licensing Fees and Society Memberships: we pay all costs of obtaining and renewing your insurance licence, plus membership dues in industry associations
- A physical fitness subsidy of $500 a year for fitness-related activities and programs such as; a gym membership, fitness classes, yoga, swimming, and martial arts
- Fully paid Costco membership
- Four staff events throughout the year including:
- Christmas party in December with entertainment, dinner and prizes
- 9 hole golf tournament in the Fall
- Bowling night in the Spring
- A 3-night whitewater rafting trip on the Clearwater River in the Summer
- All employees receive their choice of a turkey or ham in December
- We have a Staff Social committee that organizes monthly activities for employees to collect tokens that can be used to buy gift certificates to their favourite retailers
- ‘Jeans Day’ each week, where we have the option of donating to a local charity in return for wearing jeans to work
- Employees may purchase their insurance net of commission (with the exception of ICBC Autoplan)
How to Apply:
Please click the link below to view the full position description and to submit your resume.
Alternatively, you can e-mail your resume to Malena Vroom at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail.