Perks & Benefits
Working at SeaFirst:
SeaFirst Insurance Brokers are insurance specialists. We offer our team members great opportunities to grow in the industry, along with a very competitive benefit package!
We take pride in our great reputation for being the best place to work as an Insurance Broker. Why? Take a look at how we value our employees:
- We pay for all insurance education!
- We do extensive in-house training for all lines of business that we sell
- Our Extended Medical/Dental coverage is superlative: it gives you a lot of flexibility on how you want to spend your coverage dollars. It includes an annual Healthcare Spending Account of $750, an Employee Assistance Program and a company contribution to your Retirement Savings Plan
- We recognize and recompense 12 holiday closures over the year (2 more than the law requires us to, including Boxing Day and Easter Monday)
- Referral bonus of up to $500 per successful hire
- Licensing Fees and Society Memberships: we pay the costs of obtaining and renewing your insurance licence, plus membership dues in industry associations
- A Healthy Living Account of $500 per year for a wide variety of health and wellness products and services
- Fully paid Costco membership
- Four staff events throughout the year including:
- Bowling night in the Spring
- A 3-night whitewater rafting trip on the Clearwater River in the Summer
- 9 hole golf tournament in the Fall
- Christmas party in November with entertainment, dinner and prizes
- All employees receive their choice of a turkey or ham in December
- ‘Jeans Day’ each week, where we have the option of donating to a local charity in return for wearing jeans to work
- Employees may purchase their insurance net of commission (with the exception of ICBC Autoplan)
How to Apply:
Please click the link below to view the full position description and to submit your resume.