Seasonal and Rental

Our Rented and Seasonal Options

If you own a home that you rent out to tenants, or inhabit seasonally, you need an insurance policy that guards your property from damage, wear, theft, and more to ensure your home is protected even when you aren’t around.

SeaFirst has a number of policies specifically tailored to those with rental or seasonal properties. Click below to request a personalized quote.

Rented Dwellings Insurance

Our rented dwelling package is designed for those who own a home that they rent out to non-related individuals.

This policy offers coverage for:

  • Replacement cost on dwelling
  • Vandalism and malicious acts by tenants/guests
  • Burglary
  • Glass breakage
  • Premises liability

Optional Coverages are available such as rental income coverage, landlord contents, earthquake, and bylaws coverage.

Seasonal Dwellings Insurance

Our seasonal dwelling package is for those who own a home that is used as a seasonal residence, and occupied at least once per year. The dwelling should be less than 25 years old or fully updated with an approved heating system.

As well, SeaFirst offers a Seasonal Cottage Package that is designed for the “little cabin in the woods.” The policy offers fire and extended coverage on a replacement cost basis for the dwelling and contents.

The policy offers coverage for:

  • Dwelling
  • Outbuilding
  • Contents
  • Additional living expenses
  • Personal liability
  • Earthquake (optional)