Claims can occur at any time of the day. Our 24/7 claims service will ensure that you will be in touch with one of our highly skilled claims professionals during your time of need.
We understand experiencing a claim can be an unpleasant and stressful situation. When a claim occurs, this is the time that we can prove our commitment to you with our customer service. Our number one priority is to exceed our customer's expectations. We aim to deal with your claim in a professional and timely manner using our preferred vendors who will guarantee their work.
Reporting a Claim
If you experience an event that you believe may give rise to an insurance claim, feel free to contact one of our offices for assistance. Please remember to first advise local Emergency Services in the event of Fire, Theft or any other unlawful event. Click here for our office locations and business hours. You can also file a claim online!
If an event occurs after our regular business hours, please contact one of our recommended claims adjusting firms in Victoria.
- Coast Claims Service Ltd.: 250-386-3111 (Victoria)
- Coast to Coast Claims: 1-855-535-0554 (Outside the Victoria region)
Emergency: Ambulance/Fire/Police – 911
SeaFirst Insurance Brokers:
Downs Construction: 250-384-1390
When a Loss Occurs
Miminize damage to prevent further damage:
- Board up any broken windows or openings in your roof or walls of your home or business.
- Contact a restoration company or glass company if immediate assistance is required.
- Turn off your water/electricity supply.
- Take photos when practical.
- Do not dispose of any damaged property.
- Never admit liability for any accident.