Whether you use your boat for personal use, regatta racing or even charters, SeaFirst has a marine insurance policy for you. We understand that your boat is more than just a pleasure craft, it’s an expensive investment with its own unique risks. Our flexible boat insurance takes the worry out of boating, giving you more freedom to enjoy your time on the water. And with 7 convenient locations across Greater Victoria and the Gulf Islands, we can meet your needs quickly and at competitive prices. Here are a few features of our marine policies:
- Most policies are sold on an "agreed value basis" which means the amount of coverage is agreed to at the beginning of the policy, and that amount will be paid out in the event of a total loss
- Coverage for your contents
- Discounts for boating education, boating experience and claims free history
- No depreciation on sails and running gear
- Emergency towing expenses due to mechanical failure or if you run out of fuel
- Local claims adjusting and claims examination
- 24 hour 365 days claims service
- Year round policies to ensure your boat is protected in the off season
Important! Do not operate your vessel without a CPS Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC) and remember.......Boat safe!
Please click the .pdf link below to view our SeaFirst Marine Application.